This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through and make a purchase (or sign up) we may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. For more information, please see Policies.
Are you like us at Earn It Save It and know you should be drinking more water but like the taste of (fill in the blank beverage) way better? I know what you mean but this year MUST be different. The one thing that can be different are the tools we use to change our habits for the better.
According to WebMd, water can improve your skin, support kidney functions, maintain bowel function and plain ol’ keep you energized. Even though there doesn’t seem to be a universally agreed upon minimum amount of water that everyone should be drinking daily, medical professionals agree that water is critical for good health.
Here are a few hacks that might help you increase your water consumption:
- Get your co-workers involved. Establish a daily goal. Meet your personal daily goal and score 1 point. Rack up the most points at the end of the month and you win! Winner pays for lunch at the beginning of the following month. Honor system, please.
- Flavor your water with mint, lemon, or watermelon for a change of pace.
- Intentionally drink a cup of water 30 minutes before each meal.
- Set an alarm on your phone as a reminder to drink a cup of water. The number of daily alarms set should match the number of cups you want to drink daily.
I came across some incredible motivational water bottles that I know will make a huge difference in how much water I drink each day. They might help you too!
Motivational Water Bottles That Can Impact Your Health
- Product Capacity: 32oz
- A large opening (wide mouth drinking hole)
- Twist off lid
- BPA-free plastic
- Please note that this bottle has a twist off lid, which means the mouth piece has a larger hole.
Motivational Bottles makes these popular bottles in different colors with slightly different features and sayings. Last time I checked there were at least 8 different options.
Sometimes we need more than words. Sometimes we need a little flavor. Add limes or lemons, blueberry, cucumber, raspberry, watermelon, oranges, melon, strawberry or mint to your beverage infusions. This is a nice way to change things up.
Now, wouldn’t it be great to combine the best features of both bottles? Take a motivational saying on one side, time tracker on the reverse side of the bottle, and an infuser in the middle and you have my last pick for a great motivational water bottle.
What are you doing to increase your daily water intake?
Do you have one of these awesome motivational water bottles? Tell us which water bottle you like best by commenting below.