Table of Contents
Have you ever wondered exactly how people are making money online besides the usual online surveys or pay-per-click sites? First of all, there are a multitude of options but today I will share the ones that are often discussed in the blogosphere as viable, sustainable, and realistic. Now, as with anything – you only get out of it what you put into it.
One of the biggest struggles with starting something new, is well, starting something new. Luckily, each of these brilliant women has created a course that takes you step-by-step through the process of making money online.
Here are 3 Ways People Are REALLY Making Money Online:
#1 – Affiliate Marketing
Course Name: Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
Who should take this course?
- Perfect for those who:
- Already have a blog
- Who feel they need ongoing support
- Want to make bank! She made over $100,000.00 last month with her blog. She tells you exactly how she does it in the course.
What do I get?
A step-by-step guide to creating and making money from your own successful affiliate marketing strategy. This course explains all of the ins and outs, so you are never left wondering where to go next when creating and implementing your affiliate marketing strategy. She also gives course participants access to her private Facebook group where she answers questions and gives great feedback.
In this course, there are 6 modules, over 30 lessons, several worksheets, bonuses, an extremely helpful and exclusive Facebook group, and more. I go through everything that you need to know about affiliate marketing, such as:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- Why affiliate marketing is great
- The exact steps I’ve taken to earn over $300,000 from a single blog post
- Required disclosures that you need to know about
- The one major tool you need for affiliate marketing
- Different strategies to use to promote your affiliate products
- How to:
- use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing (yes, this includes the newest Pinterest affiliate rules!)
- pick the right affiliate products to promote
- increase conversions
- build trust and not lose followers
Also, Michelle has also thrown in a bunch of bonuses!
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing contains anything and everything you need to know about affiliate marketing.
How much is this going to cost me? $197.00
#2 – Freelancing
Many, many people find freelance work online including freelance writing, editing, proofreading, copywriting, web designing, and more. There are oodles of places online such as Fiverr, Upwork, LinkedIn, and more.
#3 – Online Courses
Like the course mentioned in #1, people who have the expertise to offer can put together an online course easier now than ever before. Amy Porterfield is the online guru who has taught thousands how to build an online course and email following to build a business.